Faith Christian School provides a biblical and academically excellent education, based upon the truth of the scriptures. Our challenging academic program yields students who are both prepared for college and sensitive to the Lord’s will for their lives. This full and balanced educational experience enables students to develop mentally, spiritually, physically, and socially.
The faculty and staff at FCS desire to partner with parents to enrich the mind and disciple the hearts of the students. Through a Christ-centered, student-focused, and servant-teacher approach, we have a passion to create a relational environment where students can reach their God-given potential.
Families are choosing Faith Christian School because it is a school where students are being immersed in a biblical worldview while also having high academic expectations, gaining a strong academic skill base, and are pursuing their unique God-given purpose. While test scores for FCS students are consistently high, more importantly students are engaged in the learning process as they apply their learning to real life.
Furthermore, FCS takes seriously its mission to “exists to glorify God by partnering with Christian parents to provide a challenging college preparatory program and disciple future-ready students.” To be effective in today’s world, a student must be prepared academically. We believe that excellence brings influence and therefore we offer courses that push students to work to their God-given potential.
Biblical Values: FCS imparts Biblical values in word and deed, seeking to glorify God in every activity the school provides.
Rigorous Academics: FCS provides a rigorous academic program where students are prepared in all academic disciplines and are skilled in thinking and communicating.
Discipleship: FCS emphasizes discipleship for students. This emphasis results in young men and women who have a clear understanding of their identity in Christ and a Christian worldview to engage their world for Christ.
Learning Community: FCS is a learning community where students and their teachers are learning together, growing in knowledge, understanding, respect, and wisdom.
Partner with Parents: FCS partners with Christian parents to equip students to fulfill God's purpose for their lives.
Serving: FCS challenges students to be engaged in serving God and others.
Statement of Faith
- The Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- There is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- In the Deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- That for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- In the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- In the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
We are fully accredited by the South Carolina Independent Schools Association (SCISA), Association of Christian Teachers & Schools (ACTS), and Advanc-ED. Schools accredited by ACTS focus on achieving the highest level of education credibility in the constituency of the community in which the school is located. AdvancED is recognized locally, regionally, nationally, and internationally. Schools accredited by AdvancED focus on results and emphasizes continual improvement of those results. These accreditations allow our graduates to attend colleges anywhere around the world.