Faith Christian School admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, or national or ethnic origin in the administration of its educational policies, athletics, and other school-administered programs.
The students who are considered for enrollment are people who:
- Are in agreement with the programs and purposes of the school, including the FCS Statement of Faith.
- Have demonstrated on an admission test that they are adequately prepared to achieve well in the grade level to which they are applying.
- Have a “C” average in the present school year as indicated on a current report card.
- Have a satisfactory conduct/citizenship record in the school they are presently attending as indicated by a current achievement report.
- HS/MS: Have provided a completed recommendation form from a math or English teacher if entering grades 6-12.
- HS/MS: Have provided a testimony of personal salvation in Jesus Christ on the student questionnaire.
- Have a desire to attend Faith Christian School and are willing to comply with the school’s standards as printed in thr Handbook.
- Have provided a current Pastor’s Recommendation if entering grades K5-12.
- Faith Christian School is not able to provide effective programs for mentally or emotionally handicapped children, those with behavioral problems, children with severe academic deficiencies, or those with severe learning disabilities.
- FCS normally does not admit any students who are currently under suspension or expulsion from another school, but each application will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis.