HS Summer Reading (2 assignments)
Faith Christian School offers a college preparatory curriculum that challenges students to gain independence while thinking critically and communicating effectively through speaking and writing. We desire that students discern and articulate what is right and true through the various academic disciplines and student activities. Our committed, qualified, and caring faculty use opportunities to help students view what they are learning from God’s perspective.
- Caring, Christ-centered community
- Student-focused, engaging teachers that desire to meet the learning needs of each student
- Academically challenging curriculum
- Robust Bible curriculum that helps students own their faith as they develop spiritual disciplines and study theological doctrines and the biblical storyline
- Fine arts programs
- Variety of Varsity sports, clubs, and school-sponsored trips
- Four years of foreign language offered in Spanish
- Weekly Chapel
- Small class sizes
- Leadership development
High School Guidance
What am I going to do after high school? How much is college going to cost and how can I afford it? How do I know which courses to take? Why is my GPA important? Faith Christian School’s high school guidance department exists not only to answer these questions but to provide students and their parents the tools necessary to be prepared for life after high school. From ninth grade parent/student meetings to individual interviews with juniors and seniors, it is our goal to ensure our students have every opportunity to succeed in their post high school endeavors.
Parents and students are encouraged to make an appointment to discuss student progress and preparation for college. If you would like to schedule an appointment, contact Doug Dickerson at 843-873-8464 or firstname.lastname@example.org.