The FCS Preschool provides Bible instruction, learning, and activities in a Christian environment designed to meet the needs of preschool children. We partner with parents to teach preschoolers about Jesus’ love, build relationships, and give them an enthusiasm for learning.
We strive to build a foundation both Biblically and educationally and equip them with lifelong skills to help them grow in these areas. Our students are taught beginning phonics, math readiness, and pre-writing skills. Letters, sounds, colors, shapes, and numbers are introduced to make learning fun and enjoyable. Students learn to expand their world as they become part of the FCS community.
Licensed through the Department of Social Services
K3-K4 (must be 3 years old by September 1 of that school year)
Kids must be FULLY potty-trained
5 day a week program
Full day from 8:00 a.m. - 2:45 p.m.
Small class sizes
Curriculum: Abeka/Bob Jones
- Admission Procedures
Schedule a tour of the campus: Contact the Admissions Office to arrange an initial visit to FCS. During your visit, you will have the opportunity to meet the Head of School and other staff. You will also tour our campus, and have the ability to ask any questions.
- Families who take a tour receive a discount on the application fee.
- Complete the Online Application and fill out the Required Forms.
- There is an enrollment fee for each student. The amount of this fee will range from $299-$698, depending on the number of student applications per family. This fee may be refunded if the student is not accepted to the school.
- Each student must furnish a valid immunization record and birth certificate.
- Each family will be required to submit a copy of the Pastor's Recommendation to their current church and have the church either return it directly to the school or in a sealed envelope to the applicant.
- You will be called with an interview date once all the documentation above is received.
- With the completion of the interview, and your reference file (references, conduct/citizenship record), the Administration will decide on your application.
- The school will contact you when your application has been approved.
For more information, please get in touch with us!