FCS has partnered with F.A.C.T.S. for tuition payments. There are many payment options available to choose from. To set up your account, log into Parent's Web and select tuition plans under Family Information.
$349* student/$698* family
*The registration fee is non-refundable unless FCS cannot accept the student or a family has relocated more than 50 miles out before the first day of school.
Preschool (K3/K4 Full Day) - $5,700
K5 (Advanced) - $5,890
1st - 5th Grade - $6,305
6th - 8th Grade - $6,825
9th - 12th Grade - $7,074
Before and After Care:
(K3 - 7th Grade)
Before School Care - $76
6:30 a.m. - 8 a.m.
After-School Care - $76
3 p.m. - 4 p.m.
After-School Care - $186.50
3 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Before and After School Care - $122
(3 p.m. - 4 p.m.)
Before and After School Care - $236
(3 p.m. - 6 p.m.)
Curriculum Fee (K5-12) - $100 per student
Activity Fee (K5-12) - (K5-12) - $150 per year ($75 per semester)
Activity Fee (K3/K4) - $75 per year
Football (JV/Varsity) - $75 per participant
FCS understands the financial commitment of private Christian school can be a strain on the family budget. Fortunately, FCS has been blessed with the ability to provide certain scholarships, discounts, and financial aid to our families who qualify.
Financial Aid (K5-12)
Families interested in applying for financial aid will do so through FACTS To access the application simply click on the button below. FACTS does charge a $30 application fee at the time of application. Once your application is complete and all supporting documentation received, FACTS will send Faith Christian School a report regarding eligible aid.
The application period for 2022-2023 school year opens in January. The initial application deadline is April 15th and notifications will be sent by May 1st. Applications submitted after April 15th will be considered on a case by case basis depending on funds available.
FCS expects the following commitment from families receiving financial aid:
- All FCS tuition/daycare accounts must remain current.
- Families receiving aid will be required to enroll with FACTS under the ACH option. There are several ACH payment plan options to choose from.
- If you are not already enrolled under this option, enroll now by logging in to your Parent's Web account.
- Must support FCS main fundraiser, “Foundations of Faith.”
- Academics and Attendance:
- Students maintain a minimum C average each quarter
- No more than 5 absences in a semester
- No more than 5 tardies to first period/(secondary -3 tardies remaining periods) in a quarter
- Stay in good standing with no ISS or OSS incidents
- Be involved in the school by committing 1 hour for each $100 aid (40 hour max)
Scholarships and Discounts:
- Faith Member Scholarship
Faith Church provides a scholarship for the students of families who are active members of its congregation. For more information about this scholarship and how to qualify, please contact the Admissions Office.
- Multiple Child Discount
5% for second student in family
10% for third and each additional student in family
- Pastor’s Discount
Licensed or ordained minister
To be eligible for this discount you must meet one of the above criteria. For more information about these discounts, please contact the Admissions Office.
Note: Only one scholarship/discount may be applied per family and cannot be combined with financial aid.